Friday, November 12, 2010

Hello World

Welcome to the Munson blog!

I'm a computer science engineer and IT consultant interested in the computer science field who decided to develope some custom software applications as a hobby. So...of course!, this blog is based on the software application development!

The main goal of this blog is to publish some those applications, done mostly in the google's world frameworks (Chrome browser or Android Mobile SO) or Java EE, but not only. I want you to test the applications for giving feedbacks in order to improve them or to add new awesome features. The most important thing is that all of them must be useful applications for you.

I would like to give the possibility to those who have an idea about a new application and don't have time to waste, knowledge to do it or simply don't want to do it, to suggest me new applications, so another goal of the blog will be to satisfy this thoughts. I'm absolutely available to evaluate the proposals and make them real for you.

Another scope of this new blog is to inform you. I'll try to write about related technologies, programming languages, software engineering and other IT topics, but if I don't achieve it, I've included some interesting links on the right column just in case.

I hope that you will find interesting things here, and if you not, you're absolutely free to manifest your opinions.

Just enjoy it!

0 comments::

Post a Comment