MTG Finder 1.1.0 includes some new features described bellow:
- Two new websites have been added to the search modes.
- Mtg.ru - This is a great russian website that supports cyrillic charset in the queries. Maybe you want to use this search mode because the popup displayed is smaller than others and is fast and light.
The popup shows the card image, mana cost, types, rarity, expansion (including expansion card number) and artist.
Use this search mode only with english or russian card names.
- Tapped Out - Tapped Out is a community that has several mtg tools such as a draft simulator, or a deck database. When you search in MTG Finder through this website, you will find the card image, card data and the more interesting feature: stats of the decks playing this card.
Tapped out search mode allows only card names in english.
Tapped Out search
- Context menu search is available. From this version, when you select words in chrome and do right click, a new MTG Finder context menu will be displayed.
MTG Finder Context menu
In this new menu, you will be able to choose one of the existing search modes to search the card in a new window or tab (the Chrome popup seems to be available only clicking it...).
You can choose if the search is done in a new window or tab in the new option of the options menu. Warning: We've noticed that sometimes, when you use this new feature, the window/tab opens, but it shows only the footer. It's an error that we're trying to fix. If you reopen the window/tab with the context menu, it should display normally the second time.
Options page with Tab/window choice
- A problem with non utf-8 charset has been fixed in the magiccards.info search. Before, when you searched for a selected word in a language with non-utf-8 (such as russian, japanese, chinese or korean), it used to redirect you to a "card not found" page. Now this has been fixed and you can perform searches of russian, japanese, chinese or korean card names with magiccards.info search.
You can download MTG Finder in the Chrome Webstore Site, and remember, if you liked it, score it with five stars!! :-)
Continue reading »